Swiss Alpine Adventure - Hiking

4 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Swiss Alpine Adventure
(@swissalpineadventure)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter

We'd love to try and get some hiking trips organised here on SAA. Currently, we only have trips with mountain guides in high alpine terrain but it would be great to get some community-minded easier hikes (or bike rides) where guides are not necessarily needed from time to time. If you like to hike and would like to share some of these hikes with others then please get in touch with us. 

We can even offer you some perks (login to view) if you are interested in getting involved in the organising team. 

20201107151648 IMG 4825 01

Please get in touch if this interests you. 

Swiss Outdoor Sports events for an international audience

Posted : 07/05/2021 2:42 pm
Melissa
 Mel
(@mel)

Hiking in Switzerland is so pretty. I don't know if I am experienced enough to lead others on hikes, but would love to join in if these happen.

Posted : 10/09/2021 1:45 pm
Swiss Alpine Adventure
(@swissalpineadventure)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter

Hi Mel,

You don't need to be a super experienced Hiker. It's important that you make sure you only choose hikes that are at a level that you are comfortable with and that at the start maybe the groups stay small while you gather experience. 

Swiss Outdoor Sports events for an international audience

Posted : 13/09/2021 2:54 pm
Melissa
 Mel
(@mel)

@swissalpineadventure Thanks for the advice. I will see how this fall goes. Maybe someone would be interested in organizing something together?

Posted : 14/09/2021 9:33 am
Share: